Press Start: Attract Mode Press Start: Attract Mode

"Hi! I'm going to bear children for you!"

I WISH a girl would've said that to me while I was single. Nothing say's "I'm thinking long term" like child planning. Very nice punch/pick-up line at the end. I think I'll start using it!

Charmander and Squirtle Charmander and Squirtle

Newgrounds, Beware of Fugly Reviews. . .

I love this! Crazy awesome music. Classic 8-bit music! What was that song when charmander was screaming? And was that a Jackson Pollock painting during that?

I love this man, my new favorite of NG!

vlaktemaat responds:

cool nice review!

Yep it was a jackson pollock painting warped in a few different colours!
I thought the expressionism would be nice in the action and pain packed scene :)

The song was "Angel of Death - Slayer"

Piconormal Activity Piconormal Activity

Personally, I hated that movie. But I love this!

Awesome voicing. Good pico recreation. And awesome use of A-Bot! My favorite part was the moon slide/crotch grab. Awesome animation of that, very smooth.

Quadratical Quadratical

Hard..... Very hard.

Very good concept, but even at the slow pace.... Shit's hard!

Beach Linda Beach Linda

Easter egg was a little dissapointing...

But other than that, awesome game! And I was hoping the secret egg was going to be a threesome with you know who.... Oh well.... If people want to know how to find the easter egg, it's a couple pages back.... FYI!

Beijing Opera Masks Beijing Opera Masks

THe endless music loop is a killer...

That's my only regret is the almost chaotic loop of music hurts my ears and brain after a couple times hearing it. But other than that, good job. Just maybe change it to a LONGER and CALMER tune? That's the only thing I'd like to see changed.

All Your Base(Are Belong 2 Us) All Your Base(Are Belong 2 Us)

Awesome! I didn't expect this slice of awesome!

I expected a simple remix of the meme, but then I heard this! It's so much different than anything I've heard. It's up beat and catchy at some points, but also smooth and melodic at others! All around amazing! A true master piece!

SuperGoodSound responds:

thank you! I'm still surprised by the mixed reactions...I learn everytime I make music I guess

Techno Lisno *DEMO* Techno Lisno *DEMO*

One thing...

I don't really like how it starts out with the piano medley. Maybe start with the basic tune, and then hit the piano. Just a thought. I personally think too much is going on for that to be the intro. Like, I feel like I'm hit with it.

DJcowman2000 responds:

thx so much, i will change that

Z-TV Z-TV

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!

Most memorable part of the song right there! Amazing song... Z can do anything if they try! They turn shit to gold! (AKA Teen Titans to A Royal Fap Fest) Good work.

Eurotophobia - Fear of Vaginas Eurotophobia - Fear of Vaginas

This will bring me nightmares!

But, don't worry, I still give you props. . . But I feel like this would be the final boss in a game like "Final Hentai (Insert Number)" (A hentai game based on Final Fantasy, if you didn't get it.), but sadly I have seen no such game... OH WAIT! It reminds me of Phantasy Star Universe! The last stage of it! That's what I was thinking of!

Anyways, good, but slightly scary, stuff.

TheShadling responds:

Sadly I dont know that game, but hanks X)

Pleasure Model- Secretary V.03 Pleasure Model- Secretary V.03

I love this one.

If you could extend the background, this would make a killer wallpaper (my screen resolution is 1920x1200 ;D). I'm a fan of this one rather than the second one because of the background, sexier pose, and it mosly fits on my screen in full mode. And I LOVE the blinking.

TheShadling responds:

Thanks alot mate! You can go to my site (www.shadbase.com) to get a high resolution version of that background.

Sexay Yoko Pinup Sexay Yoko Pinup

LOL! Not what anyone expected!

Awesome gore fest! Now as to why her clit is bleeding, either there was utter ripping, she had an at-home clitoradectomy, or her cherry was just popped and the person pulled out too fast. That's what I'm thinking. And I like the hair pins through the eyes, very nice addition. The only reason I didn't rate it 10 is because I kinda liked her. Now if it was another character, I might go full blown 10.

And to rebootwarcraft, if you're twelve, you proboably shouldn't be clicking on things rated R on Newgrounds, and now I think you know why! Don't rate something low because it doesn't agree with you, rate it low if it's utterly shitty and had no skill put into it (which is the opposite of this fine work) . . . Faggot!

TheShadling responds:

Thanks alot mate, quite fine review.