All 5 art Reviews

Eurotophobia - Fear of Vaginas Eurotophobia - Fear of Vaginas

This will bring me nightmares!

But, don't worry, I still give you props. . . But I feel like this would be the final boss in a game like "Final Hentai (Insert Number)" (A hentai game based on Final Fantasy, if you didn't get it.), but sadly I have seen no such game... OH WAIT! It reminds me of Phantasy Star Universe! The last stage of it! That's what I was thinking of!

Anyways, good, but slightly scary, stuff.

TheShadling responds:

Sadly I dont know that game, but hanks X)

Pleasure Model- Secretary V.03 Pleasure Model- Secretary V.03

I love this one.

If you could extend the background, this would make a killer wallpaper (my screen resolution is 1920x1200 ;D). I'm a fan of this one rather than the second one because of the background, sexier pose, and it mosly fits on my screen in full mode. And I LOVE the blinking.

TheShadling responds:

Thanks alot mate! You can go to my site (www.shadbase.com) to get a high resolution version of that background.

Sexay Yoko Pinup Sexay Yoko Pinup

LOL! Not what anyone expected!

Awesome gore fest! Now as to why her clit is bleeding, either there was utter ripping, she had an at-home clitoradectomy, or her cherry was just popped and the person pulled out too fast. That's what I'm thinking. And I like the hair pins through the eyes, very nice addition. The only reason I didn't rate it 10 is because I kinda liked her. Now if it was another character, I might go full blown 10.

And to rebootwarcraft, if you're twelve, you proboably shouldn't be clicking on things rated R on Newgrounds, and now I think you know why! Don't rate something low because it doesn't agree with you, rate it low if it's utterly shitty and had no skill put into it (which is the opposite of this fine work) . . . Faggot!

TheShadling responds:

Thanks alot mate, quite fine review.

Bookmarks Bookmarks

LOL! "Where are all the cowboys/ninjas?"

All very fine bookmarks, but that last one is my favorite for showing multiculturalism and stuff. Mad stereotyping for comedic WIN!

Princess Princess

IT'S A TRAP!

Lol, I love it! Like, oh, it's got R and it's a gorgeous face... I'm curious.... BOOM! Freaky thing WiTH A COCK!!! Awesome trap my friend!

Johannek responds:

yesh haha its a trap!! that was the point of it :-)
thank you, im glad you like it, jake!