Quadratical Quadratical

Hard..... Very hard.

Very good concept, but even at the slow pace.... Shit's hard!

Beach Linda Beach Linda

Easter egg was a little dissapointing...

But other than that, awesome game! And I was hoping the secret egg was going to be a threesome with you know who.... Oh well.... If people want to know how to find the easter egg, it's a couple pages back.... FYI!

Beijing Opera Masks Beijing Opera Masks

THe endless music loop is a killer...

That's my only regret is the almost chaotic loop of music hurts my ears and brain after a couple times hearing it. But other than that, good job. Just maybe change it to a LONGER and CALMER tune? That's the only thing I'd like to see changed.

SeppuKuties SeppuKuties

Awesome game!

I finally beat it. I gave up around some point... But I came back to finish it, and I'm glad I did! Awesome music! I love it! And good game, although hard at times! But what ever! But.... I think the ending was an obvious, but funny, twist.

Babe Rescue Babe Rescue

Would be better with some amount of health.

But still good. Like the most you would need to add for health is like a 2 or 3 hit health bar.Two with replenish-able health, 3 with-out. But other than that, it's good, but cheap (with the enemies, I think.)

Festival Girl Festival Girl

It is Buggy.

Most of the items don't respond when you click on them, and sometimes they don't drag to the girl. Fix that, and it'll be better. (Although maybe it's made for IE instead of Fire Fox)

mita29 responds:

Some of the items ( Ie : lash, eyes, shadow, lips & accessories ) are meant to be dragged and dropped. The click able items are hairstyle (on the forehead), complexion, eyebrow & dress. Sorry for the confusion..

miniTowerDefencePlus mTD+ miniTowerDefencePlus mTD+

Wow! Alot Different!

Much different than most tower defenses. I like it!

Pipol Destinations Pipol Destinations

No frikkin one level demos!

I give it 2 stars because, I can only play one level, and when I click to continue, I get a 404 Error on the page it sends me to. Utter FAIL! if there were more levels I'd give it at the very least a five.

Space Destroyers Space Destroyers

.... Too Repetative.

But a good beginners game. But It got boring... FAST!

Sims5000 Games Showcase Sims5000 Games Showcase

Awesome.

The quad maze and Cannon games are my favorite. Good work!